Are you interested in circular economy? Would you like to be saving the world with us? Do you have an impressive attitude and selling skills? We have a position for you!
WHAT? Molok Oy is a waste management's pioneer who designs and makes responsible Molok® semi-underground waste management solutions for millions of people around the world.
Now we are looking for international salesperson. The job consists of building the dealer network and supporting our dealers. Naturally, the main goal is to sell Molok®-products around the globe. In addition you will also be working with our end customers: you participate meetings with our distributors and aim at finding new customers to our waste management solutions.
Your position will also include arrangements of selling networks.
You will be reporting to our CEO.
WHERE? Our head office is located in Nokia, Finland, but you will be travelling and working in your sales area in Europe.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Negotiation- and selling skills
- Experience in international dealerships
- Excellent attitude and independent working methods xKnowledge of economical figures and pricing
- We hope that you can speak English proficiently. Other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Curiosity, willingness to learn new things and go forward — other matters we can teach you.
- Readiness to travel
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- Competitive benefits
- Amazing co-workers
- Good tools for working
- Industry's best products to sell
- Possibility to do work that truly has an impact
WHEN AND HOW? We'll be filling the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
More information on the job will be given by CEO, Marko Penttinen 10.2.2021 between 9:00-11:00 tel. +358 10 3429 500.
Other times please contact MPS Consultant Harri Viitanen, tel. +358 40 719 9411.
Please send your application with CV via the application button below as soon as possible, at the latest 16.2.2021.