Less emptying personnel
- There is a need for fewer emptying pick ups
- In Molok's deep collection -emptying you collect comparable amount of waste in smaller collection time. Therefore the job can be fullfilled with fewer amount of personnel.
Minor emptying vehicle arsenal expenditure
- As there is fewer collection pick up need*, you will reach comparable waste amount with smaller emptying vehicle arsenal.
- Because of smaller emptying vehicle need, the total investment is smaller even the vehicle in deep collection needs a crane.
- The operating expenditures are smaller due to smaller fuel expenses.
- As there is fewer need for emptying pick ups and less fuel consumption, it creates less emissions to the environment.
Silence of emptying and esthetics are part of environmetal friendly approach
- The collection sound is one issue effcting on environment
- The emtying of a Deep Collection container is silent compared to the emtying of eg. emtying of surface bins. This enables for example the emtying during the night time.
- Esthetic landscape is highly appreciated. A waste collection container can be also beautifull. A clean Molok collection point creates cleanliness to the surrounding area.
Deep collection more cost-effective compared surface containers
As well as reducing the initial investment, no waste shed reduces the need for maintenance. Over a 20-year time span, a comparison of the total cost of ownership between deep collection containers versus surface bins results in up to 50% savings with deep collection.