Molok Deep Collection system requires 44% less time in emptying process. Effect in a city of 100 000 inhabitants / 1 900 waste loads / year.
Less emptying personnel
- There is a need for fewer emptying pick ups
- In Molok Deep Collection -emptying you collect comparable amount of waste in smaller collection time. Therefore the job can be fullfilled with fewer amount of personnel.
Molok Deep Collection system decreases annual fuel consumption with 15% compared to surface collection system. Effect in a city of 100 000 inhabitants / 1 900 waste loads / year.
Minor emptying vehicle arsenal expenditure
- As there is fewer collection pick up need*, you will reach comparable waste amount with smaller emptying vehicle arsenal.
- Because of smaller emptying vehicle need, the total investment is smaller even the vehicle in Deep Collection needs a crane.
- The operating expenditures are smaller due to smaller fuel expenses.
- As there is fewer need for emptying pick ups and less fuel consumption, it creates less emissions to the environment.
Lift based emptying method is silent, the emptying is thus possible also at the night time.
Silence of emptying and esthetics are part of environmetal friendly approach
- The collection sound is one issue effcting on environment
- The emtying of a Deep Collection container is silent compared to the emtying of eg. emtying of surface bins. This enables for example the emtying during the night time.
- Esthetic landscape is highly appreciated. A waste collection container can be also beautifull. A clean Molok collection point creates cleanliness to the surrounding area.