Protecting your personal information is important to Molok Oy. This Privacy Statement provides information on how Molok Oy uses your personal information in accordance with applicable legislation. We may make updates to this privacy statement as our business evolves or according to changes in legislation, so we ask you to visit this page from time to time.
When you use our services, our website, or contact us, you agree that we will process personal information about you in accordance with this privacy statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, we may not be able to serve you in the best possible way.
The data controller is Molok Oy, Business ID 2784446-5 and its registered office is at Nosturikatu 16, 37150 Nokia, Finland. Tel. +358 10 3429 400, fax +358 10 3429 450, e-mail address email@example.com.
Molok Oy's contact person is Anne Huhtala, tel. +358 10 3429 105, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and use of data
Molok's Privacy Statement applies to collected information, including personal information, from multiple channels, such as websites, contact services use, social media, customer contacts and events (customer events and meetings, trade fairs). We may also combine personal data collected through other individual sources (e.g. web sites) with other methods (customer events and meetings, trade fairs).
Molok Oy may process personal data on a case-by-case basis for the following purposes:
- For promotion: Molok Oy may process your personal information so that it can contact you via email, text message, telephone or post about services or products that we believe to be of interest to you.
- For statistical analysis: Molok Oy may process your personal data for statistical analysis purposes (market analysis, campaign efficiency assessment, etc.).
- For administrative purposes regarding the safety and access of Molok systems, platforms, secure websites or applications.
- Any other legitimate business purpose.
Disclosure / transfer of personal data
Molok Oy may disclose your personal information to its subcontractors located in or outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and process your personal information on behalf of Molok Oy for the above purposes. Molok Oy does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to other parties.
Molok Oy may be required to disclose your personal information if required by applicable law or regulation or at the request of a judicial or administrative authority.
Protection of collected personal data
The databases on which data are stored are technically and physically protected so that third parties do not have access. Access to data is only to those where it is necessary for the performance of appropriate tasks. Our electronic connection is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protected. Personal data stored in the register is kept confidential. Our premises are protected and locked.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files that a web service stores on your computer or your mobile device when you visit our site. Cookies often recognize visits to a particular site and make it easier for the next visit to the site (e.g. selected language, display settings, viewed pages).
We collect the data in the cookie if you have accepted cookies. We use Hubspot Analytics and Google Analytics services. With those services, we track the number of visitors and their behavior on the site. We may use this information for web site development as well as marketing targeting and optimization.
How to manage cookies?
Molok Oy does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for their intended purpose or as required by agreement or legislation (e.g. the Accounting Act). However, the retention periods for personal data may vary depending on the intended use and the situation. If a person withdraws consent to our processing of personal data, we will keep the information about the ban and relevant contact information so that we can enforce the ban.
Reviewing your personal information
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or outdated or otherwise incomplete personal information about you.
You also have the right to review what personal information we hold about you.
If you wish to prohibit processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may request that your personal information be deleted from our register.
You can contact us, for example, by sending an email to email@example.com or by letter to: Molok Oy, PL 90, 37101 Nokia, Finland. We ask you to provide your name, address and phone number and attach a copy your passport, driving license or other identity card to your post so that we can confirm your identity.
Data File Description
1. File Controller
PO Box 90
Tel. +358 10 3429 400, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Person Responsible for File Matters or Contact Person
Molok marketing / Anne Huhtala
Tel. +358 10 3429 105, email@example.com
Fax +358 10 3429450
3. Name of the Data File
Customer data register related to the www.molok.com and www.molok.fi and other corresponding molok-countries web services.
4. Purpose of the Processing of Data
The purpose of the customer data processing is to enable www.molok.com and www.molok.fi service, to offer the Molok product range and to develop and administrate the customer relations. The collected information will be used also for direct marketing and profiling.
5. Information Contained in the Data File
- general customer information such as name, contact information, general description of the customer’s business
- SF-dealers and international dealers name, contact information, description of the sales area
- client requests
- order information and product related data
- cookie data related to the use of the customer of the www.molok.com service
- log data related to the use of the www.molok.com service establishing the actions of the customer on the web site
6. Regular Sources of Data
- information provided by the customer: e.g., general customer data and order information
- cookie information obtained from the clients’ hard drive obtained by Molok Ltd, its partners, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors
- log data obtained by Molok Ltd, its partners, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors by monitoring the use of the information system related to the www.molok.com service
7. Regular Transfers of Data
Data will be transferred to entities within Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors.
8. Transfers of Data Outside the EU or EEA
When necessary, the collected information will be transferred outside the EU and the EEA for the purposes defined in paragraph 7. Also some of the servers used for the provision of the www.molok.com service may be located outside the EU or the EEA.
9. Principles for the Protection of the Data File
Databases on which data are stored are technically and physically protected so that no access is available to them outside. Access to data has been granted only to those persons needed to perform their duties.