Data File Description
1. File Controller
PO Box 90
Tel. 010 3429400
2. Person Responsible for File Matters or Contact Person
Molok marketing / Samuli Hellemaa
Tel. 010 3429400
Fax 010 3429450
3. Name of the Data File
Customer data register related to the www.molok.com services.
4. Purpose of the Processing of Data
The purpose of the customer data processing is to enable www.molok.com service, to offer the Molok product range and to develop and administrate the customer relations.
The collected information will be used also for direct marketing and profiling.
5. Information Contained in the Data File
- general customer information such as name, contact information, general description of the customer’s business
- client requests
- order information and product related data
- cookie data related to the use of the customer of the www.molok.com service
- log data related to the use of the www.molok.com service establishing the actions of the customer on the web site
6. Regular Sources of Data
- information provided by the customer: e.g., general customer data and order information
- cookie information obtained from the clients’ hard drive obtained by Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors
- log data obtained by Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors by monitoring the use of the information system related to the www.molok.com service
7. Regular Transfers of Data
Data will be transferred to entities within Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors.
8. Transfers of Data Outside the EU or EEA
When necessary, the collected information will be transferred outside the EU and the EEA for the purposes defined in paragraph 7. Also some of the servers used for the provision of the www.molok.com service may be located outside the EU or the EEA.
9. Principles for the Protection of the Data File
The data file is protected with passwords and the general principles of data protection related to the information systems of Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors such as firewalls. Only pre-designated employees of Molok Ltd, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and subcontractors have access to the personal data contained in the data file.